Saturday, February 8, 2014

Lets Be Objects in Motion!!!!

Preparing to move to another country is a bit like preparing for death. You say goodbye to your friends, you have to sort through years of rubble to decide what parts of your life shall live and which parts shall die: what to take what to leave… You reconnect with people just to see if what they are doing can be a source of clarity on your decision making process, or some kind of inspiration weather its to gloat on your own upcoming potential success or to see their success and make sure you are making the right decision because your potential, as you view it, (not at all how others see you) is much less than what it should be. I’ve always been one to judge myself, not on tedious successes, but larger than life successes. Being stagnant for this long has changed who I am. I’ve lost a husband (in a divorce, not that I was trying to find him…), some friends to cancer and a lot of friends to my ex husband. So, am I preparing for life or death? Its all in your perspective, but this momentum has started, so there is no stopping now, and no turning back.  

 Thoughts are sending out that magnetic signal that is drawing that parallel back you.  - Dr. Joe Vitale from the book THE SECRET
Newton's first law of motion is often stated as

An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.


…...I must stay away from this said "unbalanced force"…...

1 comment: